Buy Instagram Likes And Followers Tips
Like many photographers, I regularly use Instagram to share my photos. I had the opportunity to do a lot of tests, to increase the number of people who were subscribed to my Instagram account (remember to follow me ) Here are some tips, which will allow you to increase the number of people who follow you, and therefore the number of people who like the pictures you post.
Content first and foremost
Instagram is a social network based on photography. If you want people to follow you and like the photos you post, the first thing you need to do is post interesting and successful photos. If you only post pictures of what you eat, and all your photos are blurry, there is very little chance that people will follow you – except maybe your friends and family, but it will be really to please you! And, in order to publish interesting and successful photos, you have two things to do:
- Do interesting things, visit new places, explore places where few people go, and for that you have to move! It’s not by staying in front of the TV all day that you will find interesting content to publish on Instagram!
- Learn to make more beautiful pictures. It’s not difficult, contrary to what many believe. No need for a special gift . No need for super expensive equipment . All you have to do is know the basics of photography, and practice a little. Subscribe to my free photo newsletter , you will regularly receive tips that will help you progress in photography! You can also download my ebook Learn the Photo by Practice , you will find plenty of exercise ideas to improve your photos and boost your creativity.
Now that you know what to publish, let’s get to the heart of the subject of this article: get more followers on Instagram:
The “clean” and long-term method
Instagram is foremost, and like all social networks, a community. If you want to increase the number of followers following you, there are rules to follow, which will allow you to increase your visibility, and to give people the desire to follow you: Connect your Facebook account to your Instagram account, so your Facebook contacts know you have an Instagram account, and find you more easily when they sign up.
- Use tags when posting photos, and prefer ones that are popular (#love, #instagood, #me, #tbt, #cute, etc.). To help you, check out the top 100 most popular Instagram tags .
- Use the filters that are most successful on your own photos. In order: no filter, earlybird, x-proII. Check out the list of the most popular filters on Instagram to help you.
- Take the time to post comments on the photos of other users, they will be better able to follow you.
- Reporting that you like photos, even if you do not follow the author of these photos, increases the chances that in turn he likes your photos, or that he follows you.
- Choose the time when you post your photos. Depending on the time of publication of your photos, you will not get the same results.
- Sharing personal photos, or translating a fun and easy lifestyle, increases the engagement of your followers.
- Use software like Diptic to combine multiple images into one. These composite images are very popular on Instagram.
All these tips will allow you to increase naturally and little by little the number of people who follow you on Instagram. In the long run, this is the only method that will work (if you post interesting content, as discussed in the first paragraph of this article). But at the beginning, to begin to make known your account, you can a little force the destiny with this second method:
The fast method, but less “clean”
For those in a hurry, there is another way to get followers. This method is very effective, but not very respectful of the spirit and the community of Instagram. After a few tests, you can earn more than 1000 followers in 1 week. The idea is to select Instagram users able to follow the people who follow them (Follow For Follow), to follow them hoping the same from them. To further accelerate the results, we use software that will allow us to track more quickly a large number of accounts. This software runs on Mac, there is certainly a PC equivalent, otherwise you can still apply the method by hand, without software, but it will take longer.
Here is the method:
- Download the ” Photodesk ” software from the app store for Mac
- Launch the software, and connect to your Instagram account.
- At the top right of the Photodesk window , you can perform a tag search. Look for the “FollowForFollow” tag. It indicates that people who posted photos containing this tag are likely to follow you if you follow them.
- In the list of photos that appears, double click on the first of them.
- The photo is displayed in large, and at the top right of the window, a button allows you to follow (“follow”) the author of the photo.
- Use the right arrow on your keyboard to move to the next picture, and click follow. and so on.
- You can not add more than 160 people per hour. When you exceed this number, Photodesk will display an error.
- This method is not very popular with Instagram. By using it too often, you risk being blacklisted for some time, or even seeing your account suspended.
Buy Likes and Followers
Many sites offer to buy instagram likes and followers, Facebook, or Twitter. I do not recommend using such services. Your followers will increase, but the accounts that follow you will be ghost accounts, which will have no interaction with your future posts. So without much interest.